As time pass more material will be added. This could even be fan-submitted material, if I get any. I also plan to release a simple document with the statistics of traditional creatures (without special layout nor art), as someone did ask for it. Currently you can download:
1. Fantastic-Heroes-Witchery_free PDF-2.0: This PDF file is in low resolution, so as to keep it light at 16 MB. (This is the 2.0 version; with better proofreading, some names changed, and 70 spells rewritten entirely.)
Note that this free PDF does not provide a spell index and a table of contents with the page numbers indicated. This is because the author would like to get some money back to pay for the costs the book induced (such as art), and maybe even get the possibility to become a full-time author. As such, a PDF fully bookmarked for easy navigation is (scheduled) for sale on RPGnow.
2a. Character Sheet (1 page) – PDF: This is the character sheet found at the end of the rulebook. For printing and using with a pen. (US letter size.)
2b. Character Sheet (1 page) Form – PDF: This is the same character sheet as above, but that you can fill on your computer. Thanks a lot to Christian Selzam for this excellent work! Recommended!!
3. Character Sheet (3 pages) – PDF: This is a more complete character sheet than the one found at the end of the rulebook. It even comes with a few character portraits. (A4 size.)
4. Four Converted Classes – PDF: (Updated: some errors and typos edited) For those who miss the cleric, paladin and bard found in older editions of the game, they are provided in this small document, with a simpler version of the war-mage.
5. Multi-Classes Options – PDF: For those who miss the multi-classed characters as in 1e/2e. Normally, FH&W didn’t include multi-classes, as they were seen too loaded compared to single-class characters, and thus were replaced by « split-class » rules. However, here I propose 10 pages for multi-class options that should remain reasonable.
6. Pulp Adventures – PDF: Thanks for this four pages supplement by James Cast, that tweaks existing classes to play the game in the Pulp genre. (And by the way this would make for perfect classes to play in the Cthulhu 1930 genre!)
7. Rayguns, Rocketships & Robots – PDF: Another neat four pages supplement by James Cast, that tweaks existing classes to play the game in the retro science-fiction genre.